I have worked in the corporate sector for a number of years in a variety of roles and industries; patents, advertising, horse racing industry, IT are just a few.
My administration and teaching experience has provided me with a skillset that enables me to help your business and save you time.
Holding a degree in Asian Studies and a TEFL Certification has given me wonderful opportunities to teach English to international students from China, Japan, Korea and Russia.
- For two years I taught at Hujiang, a major online education company in China
where I would teach up to 1,000 students each class via CCTalk, their custom made learning platform.
- I have taught writing and grammar to students from China at a local English college.
- Worked as an English teacher in Japan.
- Spent a year teaching with Berlitz, an internationally recognised language school.
- Managed an online business where I taught students from Japan, Korea, Russia and China.
- Japanese trains
- Korean food
- Science fiction and space (what’s going on Elon Musk?)
- Casual Gaming (when I have time!)
- Reading (always important to read a little every day)
- Writing (I write short stories, mostly trashy fiction!)
- Good health (exercising every day is hard work)
- Tech news (I like to know what those robots are up to!)